UX/UI Product Designer
UX/UI Product Designer (Sketch)
* In your role as UX/UI Product Designer (Sketch), you will be part of the continued expansion of our dynamic fintech platform start-up, dedicated to providing a platform that allows any business to demonstrate how they're keeping in line with industry regulations.
* You will be working in a vibrant, collaborative space in the centre of London, with an incredibly passionate team, as well as a generous package, including a learning and development allowance, 25 days annual leave, flexibility to work from home and unlimited unpaid leave.
* Opportunity to work with state of the art technologies alongside the best engineers in the industry.
We are a fintech platform transitioning from start-up to scale-out mode, calling companies like Tide, bitpay and many more our valued customers. We seek to fuse the latest technology with effective strategy and design to offer a cutting-edge product like no other. We want to revolutionise the way businesses view following the rules, by creating a platform that removes the stress of following the compliance process and recording customer data.
As part of our innovative, multi-disciplined team, you will contribute to the continued development of our bleeding-edge platform as a UX/UI Product Designer (Sketch). With significant growth over the coming years a near certainty, this is an unmissable opportunity to play a key role from the start in developing a truly unique platform, working in an environment that will allow you to expand your skill-set without limits.
The UX/UI Product Designer (Sketch) role:
* Working with your fellow designers alongside engineers and product managers to provide solutions for intricate user-software issues, whilst maintaining product quality and a smooth user experience.
* Taking a lead in every stage of the design process, including user research, allowing you to provide multiple effective solutions to user problems.
* Seeking out feedback from users, stakeholders and colleagues alike throughout the design process, using these valuable new insights to inspire your work.
* Providing simple, smooth solutions via our revolutionary design system; a system which you will play an integral role in maintaining and developing.
* Solid understanding of working with Sketch.
* A portfolio demonstrating your decision-making and process skills, as well as the resulting deliverables.
* Outstanding interaction design ability, alongside a sound understanding of multi-step and crossplatform flows.
* Confidence in wireframing features, sketching and customer journeys, as well as being able to prepare for design in different potential situations including successes, errors and deadends).
* A strong creative flair and attention to detail in visual design, demonstrated in visual hierarchy, layout, typography, colour and iconography.
* Understanding the importance of user research within the design process, and the various methodologies involved.
* Possess enthusiasm for continuous development of your skills in design, as well as the confidence required to experiment with new approaches to your work
If you can see yourself succeeding in a role like this, please contact Annie on 02077806700.
UX/UI Product Designer (Sketch)
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Annie McIlhatton