Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Central London, London
GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + Package
An experienced UI Developer has the opportunity lead a team in shaping the UI function for one of the most respected brands in digital.
The successful UI Developer has the chance to create a real impact within Belfast's technological landscape through leading the development of cutting-edge desktop and mobile, incorporating a modern tech stack.
It's undisputable that this company is the first choice for clients, why not the first choice for talented UI developers?
- The chosen candidate will be joining a highly regarded software house and a fun team that get to play with the latest technology
- The client uses UI Developers to rival any native experience and flip interfaces upside down to bring a new experience to the customer
The selected UI Developer will:
- Lead a talented team of developers in engineering UI's for mainstream digital products.
- Expertly support the team in delivering mobile first responsive sites and ensuring accessibility and progressive enhancement.
- Give honest feedback and contribute views to warrant improvements, contributing to tangible changes in infrastructure
The chosen candidate will have:
- Write code to a high standard, incorporating effective unit tests
- Previous experience as a UI Developer, preferably in a position that's seen them mentor more junior team members.
- £55,000- £65,000 per year salary
- Company pension
- Secure a permanent role with a degree of flexibility (WFH flexibility alongside flexi-time possible)
Apply now! All suitable candidates with an on-going right to work in the UK will receive a courtesy call from one of our consultants. No applications will be processed without the candidates expressed consent.