Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
Test Manager -Anson McCade Ltd is Delighted to be assisting on of the dominate cyber security organisations in their search for an Ambitious, Hardworking and forward thinking Test Manager to help push their organisation the correct direction and ensure they continue to out preform their competition.
The successful Candidate will have the opportunity to work in Europe wide projects as a prime supplier, exciting development opportunities with one of the world's largest cyber security organisations, an attractive company pension scheme, flexible working And a massive holiday allowance and much more.
Main Responsibilities of the Test Manager (Verification & Validation,SC Clearance).
- Involvement in the development of Engineering dept. functions and procedures.
- To be responsible for the time keeping team and self with regards to task milestones.
- Manage production of test and verification strategies/plans.
- Oversee relevant tests by subcontractors during development and rollout
- Monitor, track and report on performance against plan.
- Ensure the End-to-End testing complies with the project requirements and advise where a scoping exercise is required.
Essential Criteria for the Test Manager (Verification & Validation,SC Clearance).
- Educated to degree level in either a science or engineering based subject.
- Industrial experience in communications, IT or engineering design, development and implementation projects.
- Test management experience.
- Sound experience in the risk and model based approaches to testing.
- Knowledge and experience of IEEE 829 and BS7925-2.
Desirable criteria for the Test Manager (Verification & Validation,SC Clearance).
- Formal qualification in project management
- Formal qualification in testing
- Formal training in project planning tools
- Knowledge and experience of managing test and verification activities across split location/multi-country design teams
***If you would be interested in pursuing this role further please forward your CV ***