Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Gloucester, South West
GBP400 - GBP500 per annum
Contract Test Manager - Are you an ambitious Test manager looking for a new challenge in one of fastest growing sectors in IT? Then you're in luck because Anson McCade Ltd want to speak to you. I am delighted to announce that we are once again working alongside on of the top names in cyber security as they look to add a top caliber Test Manager to their thriving team based in Gloucester.
The successful Candidate will have the opportunity to work in Europe wide projects as a prime supplier, exciting development opportunities with one of the world's largest cyber security organisations, an attractive company pension scheme, flexible working And a massive holiday allowance and much more.
Main Responsibilities of the Contract Test Manager:
- Build a team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
- Develop organisational commitment to on-going test quality and improvement by ensuring that the quality test assurance process is robust and is based on the best industry practice;
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of test planning and execution.
- Ensure the timely delivery of testing milestones;
- Keep track of the new requirements/change in requirements of the Project;
- Escalate issues regarding project requirements (software, hardware, resources) to senior stakeholders.
Essential Criteria for the Contract Test Manager:
- SC+ Cleared
- Design and writing automation experience
- Python experience
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of testing frameworks
- Exposure to DevOps approaches.
- Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
Desirable criteria for the Contract Test Manager:
- Agile experience / Working in an Agile Team
- Some level of Unit testing exposure
- Jira / Confluence experience (or other ALM type solutions)
***If you would be interested in pursuing this role further please forward your CV ***
Agency: Anson McCade
Reference: *AMC*OAR /CTM2019
Contact: Owen Armstrong
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706