Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum
Test Engineer -Anson McCade Ltd is Delighted to be assisting on of the dominate cyber security organisations in their search for an Ambitious, Hardworking and forward thinking Test ++) to help push their organisation the correct direction and ensure they continue to out preform their competition.
The successful Candidate will have the opportunity to work in Europe wide projects as a prime supplier, exciting development opportunities with one of the world's largest cyber security organisations, an attractive company pension scheme, flexible working And a massive holiday allowance and much more.
Main Responsibilities of the Test Engineer (Verification & Validation):
- Carrying out testing for complex Cryptographic and or Key Management Systems.
- Documenting the tests and test results.
- Handling Verification and Validation specifications, procedures, schedules and reports.
Essential criteria of the Test Engineer (Verification & Validation):
- Experience of Verification and Validation of complex electronic equipment.
- Familiarity with test and integration methods for software and hardware.
- TCP/IP network configuration and testing experience.
- Experience of Cryptographic Key Management and Distribution Systems.
Desirable qualities of the Test Engineer (Verification & Validation):
- Automated Test Experience.
- Experience with Integration/test of database systems (e.g. Oracle/SQL).
- Black box software testing experience.
- ISTQB Software Test qualified to at least Foundation Certificate standard.
- CCNA standard experience and working knowledge of network configuration and operation.
***If you would be interested in pursuing this role further please forward your CV ***