Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Central London, London
GBP120000 - GBP150000 per annum
Would you like to be part of one of the world's most recognizable and trusted global brand names? This powerhouse is synonymous with exceptional quality at the forefront of the digital age, boasting one of the largest and most diverse FTSE100 client bases around.
They are looking for an outstanding Enterprise Solution Architect (emerging technology, cloud) to understand client needs and advise board level stakeholders at major enterprises about how best to adopt emerging technology to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities.
You will have a wealth of experience of hands on delivery of multi-year systems integration programmes for tier 1 technology firms at blue chip international clients. You will have led large, multi-disciplinary teams which may include partner teams, across the full life-cycle of a project, practising agile delivery methods and utilising 'new' technology such as IoT.
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing/challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands-on training and coaching
Sound like you? Don't hesitate to apply, or alternatively contact Nathan on 02077806706 for further information.