Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Technical Sales Specialist
Birmingham, West Midlands
GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits
Technical Sales Specialist - Surge Protection Products
Basic salary between £40,000 and £45,000 + bonus + car + benefits
Covering the UK
A rare opportunity has arisen working for a huge multinational engineering solutions organisation due to someone moving internally within the company. This position is a sales and support role as a surge protection specialist so needs someone with a good technical knowledge of that type of product. You're working for a manufacturer so get some great benefits including car, bonus, good pension scheme, BUPA, 28 days holiday + bank holidays and much more.
- A field and home based specialist sales role where your role is split into 2 parts. Part of your time will be dealing directly with customers and intermediaries including consultants, panel manufacturers and lightning conductor engineers. The other is acting as a product specialist to support the general sales team on large projects that include surge protection.
- Mainly you'll be focused on earthing, lightning and electronic systems protection
- Covering the UK as this is a very niche sector
- A lot of time will be spent delivering CPD seminars to consultants during the specification process.
- This role could also be known as a product marketing specialist
- You'll have experience working with surge or lightning protection products previously as this is a specialist role
- Sales experience is needed as well as good presentation skills
- Ideally you'd be based in the Midlands or south but we would consider strong candidates in the north too
- A qualification in an electrical or electronic discipline is needed
- You need to be comfortable working from home, covering a UK patch but with some visits to the office in the Midlands.
- A basic salary between £40,000 and £45,000 is offered
- There is a bonus of up to 25% of salary
- Company car
- Health cash plan
- Pension up to 10%
- Excellent progression opportunities as you're working for a market leading manufacturer with a multinational presence
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Other benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading business in a key role. The position is available from August so please apply below and we will be in touch with shortlisted candidates within 48 hours.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
car + bonus + benefits