Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Technical Product Owner / Manager
GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum + Equity, shares, comprehensive insurance
Technical Product Owner / Manager
Are you a proven, innovative Technical Product Manager (Saas, Paas, AWS, Google Cloud, Agile, Product, start-up) or an experienced Product Developer who wants to move into the product space? Do you have a passion for working on a tech platform that is changing the world within a creative tech start-up? If so, then I have the role for you.
Yes, you may find your current job okay and mildly enjoyable, but the people working for this organisation are so enthralled with the vision and work they are doing they can honestly say they LOVE their job!
A cutting edge, fun tech start-up who are building a revolutionary platform which will be the first and global digital marketplace for multi-mode mobility solutions. They are on a mission to provide sustainable urban mobility on a tech platform accessible to all. Working out of a WeWork office, there is a collaborative and sociable environment for you to enjoy whilst you're in a role you love. The tech team is 80 strong at the moment but have a huge vision for the future and something that you can play a pivotal role in.
- Work in a highly collaborative, Agile environment to ensure product meets requirements
- Leading up the engine of the product on the microservices side
- Own the full requirements life cycle
- Collaborate with commercial and technical teams on product architecture, capability and composition
- Lead the requirements ceremonies for the team
- Build a product-value measurement framework and communicate performance to stakeholders
- Working e-2-e to deliver world-class concepts through to launch and evaluation of success
- Contribute to user experience design, product and development best practices, and standards
- Communicate work to developers, third parties and engineers clearly and constructively
- Be the champion of a consistent experience across different products
- Mentor and inspire junior designers and peers
- Experience working within a Paas/Saas business and public cloud - AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience managing technical products - API, Microservices, Containers, CI/CD pipelines
- Able to understand Technical Architecture diagrams
- Experience analysing third-party APIs documentation
- Leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a start-up would be a bonus but not essential
- Align with senior stakeholders to ensure product roadmaps supports wider company
vision, commercial strategy and tactical market requirement
- Align with operational teams to ensure product performance is high quality and
operational and management overheads are minimal
You'll be reporting into the highly passionate Head of Product who will be there to assist you and develop your skill set as a great peer.
Only question is, are you ready and willing to join a tech firm that is ready to make their mark, have excellent backing and a world-class team? Send your CV through to: or call me on: 0207 780 6700 to discuss more.
Location: Central London
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 (PLUS EQUITY / AND BENEFITS) may be flexibility for right person
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Emily Watkins
Equity, shares, comprehensive insurance