Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Reading, Southern England
1st July 2019
I am currently working in partnership with one of the worlds largest consumer goods companies, who are responsible for some of the most recognisable brands across health and home hygiene. They are currently recruiting for a Technical Author used to working on complex IT systems with the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products. Matched with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills especially in writing.
- Experience documenting large-scale, transformative strategic plans including divestitures, or complex migrations
- Previous experience assisting in the design & implementation of large-scale security projects - including business processes, application and technical architectures
- Understating of IDP/IPS architecture and networking security design.
- Experience working in divestitures, or complex migrations.
- Good communications skills being able to explain complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result.
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously to carry out the objectives set by senior architect and project manager.
Sound like you? Or interested in hearing more information? Don't hesitate to apply of contact Nathan on 02077806706 for more information.