|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Salary: Up to £25,421 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits package
Working Pattern: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
SSE Contracting is part of the SSE Group and is a leading electrical contractor. Operating in a dynamic environment, we are currently involved in a range of large projects throughout Yorkshire. We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to work within our teams based from our Leeds office to cover Maternity Leave. The successful candidate will work as part of a busy team, the role will suit an organised and personable individual who works well within a team and prides themselves on excellent attention to detail.
- General Admin, Purchase Orders, Monthly Invoices and Reports
- Provide support as necessary to ensure Company policy and procedures are effectively applied.
- Management of incoming and outgoing telephone calls to clients, operatives and general public.
- Update and Maintain records in accordance with company quality policies.
- Document control and electronic filing
- Overseeing administration for the various Project Management teams.
- Co-ordination of electronic diaries
- Collating and Updating Health and Safety registers and records.
- Processing Technical Electrical Certificates in accordance with NICEIC
- Other ad-hoc admin duties
The ideal candidate for this role would have
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Be proficient in main Microsoft Office applications in particular use of Microsoft Excel
- Good literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
The Enterprise Division comprises four companies: Contracting, Rail, Telecoms and Utilities. The SSE Enterprise Projects and Operational Support Team support the entire Enterprise division leading the deployment of best practice in assurance, project management, engineering and in handling strategic projects.
SSE Enterprise Contracting is one of the UK's largest Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) contractors with a product/service portfolio ranging from M&E LV, HV, Instrumentation, Street Lighting, Facilities Management through to Combined Heat and Power solutions.
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering. Here's a few highlights;
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan
- One day paid volunteering
- Tailored internal development opportunities
If you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.