|Position:||Team Administrator - Renewables|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Dublin 18
Salary: circa €35,000 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time - Flexible working patterns available - 37.5 hours per week
About the Department
SSE Renewables is the UK and Ireland's leading renewable energy company. Our aim is to be the largest and most efficient developer of onshore and offshore wind in the UK and Ireland. We drive new growth by identifying, developing, building and operating high quality assets in GB, Ireland and internationally. In Ireland, we have an onshore portfolio of over 740MW, have built Ireland's largest wind farm (the 174MW Galway Wind Park) and are currently developing the Arklow Bank Offshore Wind Park.
In order to contribute to a low carbon future, we have committed to treble our current Renewables output by 2030, have significant growth ambitions in the coming years, and are currently expanding our Development Team.
What is the Role?
SSE Renewables have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to work as part of our Irish Renewable Development Team. The successful candidate will be based in our Dublin Office, working as part of a busy fast-paced team. The role will suit an organised and personable individual who prides themselves on excellent attention to detail and is able to work well within a team environment.
Some of your main accountabilities will include;
- Financial Admin, raising of purchase orders, processing monthly invoices and Reports.
- Administration for the various Project Management teams and the Director of Development.
- Presentation preparation for senior management review.
- Provision of support as necessary to ensure company policy and procedures are effectively applied.
- Document control and electronic filing
- Co-ordinating of meetings and travel
- Collating and Updating Health and Safety registers and records.
- Other ad-hoc admin duties as required
What do I need?
To be successful in this role, we are looking for you to have the following;
- Experience of operating in a similar role
- Proficiency in mainstream Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with accounting packages
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive "Can do" attitude
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch on sse.
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it.'
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.