|Position:||Team Administrator - Renewables|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Dublin 18
Salary: circa €32,000 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time - Flexible working patterns available - 37.5 hours per week
About the Department
SSE Renewables is the UK and Ireland's leading renewable energy company. Our aim is to be the largest and most efficient developer of onshore and offshore wind in the UK and Ireland. We drive new growth by identifying, developing, building and operating high quality assets in GB, Ireland and internationally. In order to contribute to a low carbon future, we have committed to treble our current Renewables output by 2030.
What is the Role?
SSE Renewables is Ireland's leading owner and operator of Onshore wind and is actively progressing a number of offshore wind opportunities, both in Ireland and beyond. . The successful candidate will work as part of a busy team, the role will suit an organised and personable individual who works well within a team and prides themselves on excellent attention to detail.
- Financial Admin, Purchase Orders, Monthly Invoices and Reports
- Provide support as necessary to ensure Company policy and procedures are effectively applied.
- Update and Maintain records in accordance with company quality policies.
- Document control and electronic filing
- Overseeing administration for the various Project Management teams and the Director of Development.
- Co-ordinating of meetings, travel, etc
- Collating and Updating Health and Safety registers and records.
- Other ad-hoc admin duties
What do I need?
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Proficient in main Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with accounting packages
- Good literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- "Can do" attitude
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch on sse.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it.'
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.