|Position:||Systems Information Officer|
|Salary:||GBP28831 - GBP35194 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Perth, Glasgow or Inverness
Salary: £28,831 - £35,194 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible working options available
What is the Role?
SSEN Transmission is currently recruiting for a Systems Information Officer to join our Stakeholder Engagement Team.
The duties and responsibilities of the Systems Information Officer are:
- To train and support staff on the use of our Stakeholder Management System, Tractivity.
- To work closely with the Tractivity users to identify and develop improvements to the system.
- Keep up to date with emerging developments in Tractivity and identify where their introduction can add value.
- To create new reports as required from business units to support and inform business activity.
- To assist with auditing of the system when required.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- A self-starter with exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail with administration experience.
- The ability to prioritise workload in demanding timescales and working within a busy team to collate and manipulate data to produce meaningful reports.
- Familiarity with the use of a Customer or Stakeholder Relationship System or similar would be useful, but not essential - training will be given.
- Experience in engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficiency in the main Microsoft Office applications.
About our Business
SSEN Transmission owns and operates the electricity transmission network in the north of Scotland, transporting energy from where it is generated to where it is needed, providing a safe and reliable supply of electricity to the communities it serves. Home to some of the UK's greatest resources of renewable energy, SSEN Transmission is playing a critical role in the transition to a low carbon future, developing, building, maintaining and operating a network for net zero.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Iona on 01738 344049.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.