Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Guildford, South East England
GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + Package
- Experienced in delivering 3rd Line Support, my client - one of the leading insurance brokerage, risk management, and human capital consultant companies in the world need a Senior Systems Engineer
- You will provide IT Support across all levels including escalations & priority tickets as well as managing team technologies & providing support.
If you can tackle problems across the following (but not limited to) then my client would absolutely like to speak with you:
- Citrix (XenApp 6.5, XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x, ELM, PVS, CWEM); EPO; HP hardware;
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016; Windows Client 7/10; Active Directory; DNS; DHCP; Windows Clustering, SCOM, VMWARE/Virtualization technologies;
- Thin Client Technologies (e.g. Dell Wyse and Dell Wyse Device Manager/Management Suite);
- Application packaging (App-V/SCCM); Automation & Scripting (i.e. Powershell)
- Providing 3rd and 4th line support of Physical and Virtual Windows Servers and associated Wintel back office infrastructure e.g. AD, DFS, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, SCOM, ADFS, FIM, WDS,WSUS.
- Providing design, management and technical engineering support within the Microsoft Azure platform (including IaaS & PasS offerings).
- In-depth diagnosis, troubleshooting, test, resolution of problems and issues with VMware, Windows Server and System Centre
- Significant experience in providing 3rd level (or higher) support within a corporate environment
- An ITIL qualification is desirable but not essential
- Windows Operating System is critical as is experience in Enterprise Microsoft products and expertise in Active Directory.
- Knowledge working with VMWARE/Virtualization technologies
- Desirable Knowledge of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/PVS/ELM
Role: Systems Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Tel: 020 7780 6700