|Salary:||GBP32600 - GBP48800 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
About the Role
Base Location: Glasgow or Perth
Salary: £32,600 + £48,800 a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
SSEN Transmission has a fantastic opportunity for a Strategy Analyst to join our Business Planning & Commercial directorate. This will be a wide spanning role as we look to develop and support the delivery of strategy across the business.
The duties and responsibilities of the Strategy Analyst are:
- Support the setting and delivery of a sustainable strategy across the business, working closely with Sustainability Manager and wider strategy team to deliver on related initiatives.
- Provide analysis of internal and external sustainability and business data to generate insights and reports that will identify improved business performance and trends.
- Work with internal stakeholders to support the development of initiatives which enable the delivery of SSEN Transmission's strategy.
- Engage constructively with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external to SSEN Transmission, to ensure information is effectively understood and communicated.
- Support strategy team in horizon scanning activities.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- A proactive approach, with a strong stakeholder engagement focus.
- A related degree or relevant experience with a similar role within a corporate environment.
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical capability with ability to handle and analyse large quantities of data and information.
- Well-developed written communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also under your own initiative.
About our Business
SSEN Transmission owns and operates the electricity transmission network in the north of Scotland, transporting energy from where it is generated to where it is needed, providing a safe and reliable supply of electricity to the communities it serves. Home to some of the UK's greatest resources of renewable energy, SSEN Transmission is playing a critical role in the transition to a low carbon future, developing, building, maintaining and operating a network for net zero.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Iona on 01738 344049.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.