Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Solutions Architect - Security Consulting
Central London, London
GBP65000 - GBP85000 per annum + Package
Solutions Architect - Security
I am looking for a well-skilled solutions architect with a strong understanding of enterprise level network security to join a market leading, innovation and transformation consultancy. Working within the IT Strategy and Architecture team, the successful applicant will be accountable for defining the security architecture solutions for major programmes and projects.
Armed with up to date industry knowledge the Security Solution Architect will manage the resolution of architecture risks and issues, dependencies and impacts to minimise risk, whilst identifying continual enhancement to existing processes.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both business and technical stakeholders in order to define comprehensive Architecture and Design solutions.
- Experience working in a top tier, professional consultancy
- Experience designing, developing and deploying enterprise security solutions with exposure to multiple software vendors and technology platforms.
- A strong understanding of the current threat landscape as well as the security architecture domain including best practices, existing and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of professional software development life cycle practices including coding standards, code reviews, etc.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure, layer 2 and 3 networking, including traffic shaping and security architecture concepts.
- Demonstrated the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to executives on architectural approaches to gain consensus, as well as the ability to communicate complex information and requirements to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrable experience of Cloud Security, Multi-factor authentication, SIEM, DDoS, NAC, Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, etc.
- Experience of threat modelling including behaviour analysis, security control identification and vulnerability assessment.
- Proven experience with driving formal product evaluations and selection as a lead architect.
Implementation and architecture experience with off-the-shelf, customizing, and solution build projects.
- Experience delivering security solutions such as designing, planning and implementing data tokenization, encryption, key management, etc.
- Ideally, a relevant security qualification such as CISSP-ISSAP, CRTSA, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, SSCP, CCNA/CCNP Security, CESG Certified Professional IA Architect or equivalent experience, along with TOGAF, SABSA or equivalent experience.
If you are a well-skilled Solutions Engineer with experience in enterprise security then I want to hear from you! Submit your CV below or contact Peter Vannet on 02077806706 and I'd be more than happy to discuss things further with you.
Role: Infrastructure Security Architect
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet