Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Solutions Architect - Digital
GBP80000 - GBP100000 per annum
Digital Solutions Architect
Recruiting a Digital Solutions Architect who wants to work for a leading Fortune 500 company and the world's most prominent independent, end-to-end IT services provider.
This is an opportunity for the successful Digital Solutions Architect to be part of the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector organisations across 70 countries.
You will be exposed to an array of different industry sectors including Technology, Media & Telecoms, Aerospace & Defence, Consumer & Retail, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Energy, Utilities, Oil & Gas to mention a few. You will be enabling and guiding clients on their digital transformation journeys, multiplying their capabilities, and helping them to harness the power of innovation to thrive and navigate the future.
Responsibilities include but not limited to -
- Lead multi-functional, in-situ and virtual teams in a collaborative approach to refine solution options under the direction of the DSD and DPM
- Builds and maintains key relationships with all stakeholders across the Digital Solutions community
- Refining solution options to meet the client business problem
- Harvest client solutions to implement reference architectures and define reusable solutions
- Work with the DPM to determine solution costs, resource requirements and agree statements of work
Skills and Experience including -
- Deep understanding of digital solution architecture within complex IT programmes
- Experience in digital technologies and their application to business problems
- The ability to understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks applying a logical, systematic approach to define an appropriate solution
- Understands how to drive competitive solutions that address client business challenges/needs
- Fluent in Digital technologies and platforms, including CX, mobile app dev, APIs, SaaS, MicroServices, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and FaaS.
Desirable Criteria include -
- A background in either Insurance, Retail, Transport or Healthcare is preferred
- Current SC Clearance
If you are interested in the role of Digital Solutions Architect please click apply or call in and speak with Aidan McGrath regarding this role or others
Agency: Anson McCade
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 + excellent package
Contact: Aidan McGrath
Telephone: 020 7780 6700