Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cambridge, Eastern England
GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum
I am offering the opportunity for a talented Solution Architect to work for one of the UKs top employers on an exciting digital programme within Life-Sciences sector.
This role will engage across the full solution delivery lifecycle, providing technical input such as leading on technical design and development for laboratory solutions. You will seek to understand and adhere to requirements and regulations for overall laboratory solution architecture.
The successful candidate must offer:
- Demonstrable Solution/System Architecture experience gained within the Life Sciences sector, most likely a pharmaceutical and/or biotech laboratory operations/research environment.
- Accustomed to driving design and implementation of laboratory system architectures that adhere to the set ecosystem
- Understand various laboratory systems, their integration and relation with Life Sciences-systems
- Demonstrable experience of building scalable/compliant system architectures for Life Sciences laboratories is absolutely essential.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the software development process (e.g. requirements gathering, analysis/design, development tools, release/version control, testing and deployment)
Sound like you? Click apply! Alternatively, you can contact Nathan on 02077806706 for more information.