Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Central London, London
GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Flexible Working, Pension, Bonus, Medical
- We are on the lookout for a talented Software Engineer who is open to new languages, keen to work in the Fintech space and is excited by emerging technologies in this space to join a growing Fintech
- A variety of languages will be considered but their stack focuses on Java, Scala and Kotlin. If you do not have this then a willingness to learn will do just as nicely!
- This is an ideal opportunity for a talented developer who is keen to become a true polyglot and to work in an exciting sector within a growing firm.
Please find detailed description below:
Leading the charge for Blockchain technology within the financial sector you will be working with a team dedicated to creating emerging technology platforms within the fintech space. Their main focus is a platform already used by large financial institutions across 8 countries and they are keen to further expand their engineering teams to drive development and reach out into other sectors.
As a Software Engineer you will join a team focused around the financial platform, adding functionality whilst also developing solutions to widen the use cases of its Blockchain technology into other sectors. You will predominantly work with Java, Scala and Kotlin, taking on board new technologies when needed and driving forward development using the best tool available
We are looking for:
- 2-4 years experience as a Software Engineer (Java, Scala, Kotlin, C++, .Net, Python will all be considered)
- Must have strong understanding of development best practices (E.g. Agile, TDD etc)
- An interest in learning new technologies and programming languages
- Knowledge of Blockchain technologies is a benefit but by no means essential
Please apply below to get in touch!
Flexible Working, Pension, Bonus, Medical