Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Reading, Southern England
GBP35000 - GBP50000 per annum
Are you a skilled and ambitious Java Developer (Python, Java) looking to work within a world class global organisation with a base in Maidenhead?
The selected Java Developer will gain the opportunity to work for an opportunity with an award-winning IT Asset Management solution provider which targets the High-tech manufacturing industry.
As a Java Developer you will join a talented, growing cross-functional development team of engineers and gain exposure to new and emerging technologies.
The recruited Java Developer will work confidently with different clients, many being large household names. You will join an award-winning company who has won numerous awards such as a 'Top UK Place to Work' and 'Best Vertical Market Managed Service Solution' in 2018.
- Design, implement and unit test critical software solutions
- Drive, and influence architectural and design decisions within the team and in the wider, distributed engineering organization
- Work closely with stakeholders including product management & professional services teams to understand requirements and deliver product functionality that meets customer needs
- Work closely with other members of the organization on design, code reviews, security, performance and testability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise in object oriented analysis and design using Java/J2EE technology
- Expertise in using Server side Java technologies including JMS, EJB, JDBC, Servlets, multi-threading
- Relational Database skills including SQL constructs, transactions, locking, stored procedures
- Knowledge of O-R technologies like Hibernate highly
- Experienced in delivering multiple software releases using agile methodologies
Agency: Anson McCade
Salary: £35,000 to £50,000
Contact: Aidan McGrath
Telephone: 020 7780 6700