Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Software Developer- .Net
GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
Software Developer- .Net/C#
A Software Developer with an expertise in .Net/C# development is presented with an opportunity to join one of the UK's leading, Microsoft partners.
Creating products in .Net/C#, the selected Software Developer will further advance their skills by working a company that has built itself a stellar reputation in the tech space.
- A leading Microsoft partner, developing products and solutions in .Net /C# alongside teams at Microsoft and more.
- An award-winning employer, widely regarded as one of the country's leading technology companies.
- DigitalDNA award winner and multiple-time runner up.
- A senior software developer position, within an elite practice that engineers products in .Net/C#.
- Initial involvement will include the development of a Voice Activated/VoIP trading application, based on WPF.
- Working collaboratively within a team, actively mentoring more junior developers/engineers in the use of Microsoft related technologies.
The ideal candidate-
- 5+ years software development experience, with most recent experience seeing use of the MS tech stack.
- Exposure to Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is desired but not essential.
- Experience actively mentoring junior team members while collaborating with a development team in an agile environment.
- £40,000-£50,000 basic salary with a 10% bonus (£4,000-£5,000).
- Bupa Healthcare and company pension scheme.
- As a Software Developer, you will receive opportunities to advance your skills with free training and courses.
- Participation at events centred around Microsoft technologies (.Net/C#, Azure, .Net Core)
Apply now! All suitable candidates with an on-going right to work in the UK will receive a courtesy call from one of our consultants. No applications will be processed without the candidates expressed consent.