Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + listed in ad
- We develop ground-breaking tech solutions that are affordable, scalable and easy to use, utilising AI and machine learning to revolutionise the patient recovery process. By using these bleeding edge technologies, our products are continuously evolve and adapt to user requirements, with various personalised features delivering a truly bespoke service.
- You will be based in a WeWork within the Shoreditch area, and given the opportunity to work with the latest technologies as well as 25 days holiday allowance, stock options in the future, a pension, flexible working, a collaborative working environment and more.
We are an innovative HealthTech start-up seeking to revolutionise healthcare as we know it, fusing traditional care methods with cutting-edge technical solutions that are scalable, accessible and cost effective for everyone, without compromising on quality.
Our debut product is just the start of our rapidly developing health tech portfolio, providing an agile triage tool for a wide range of conditions. AI, machine learning and sophisticated algorithms lead users to the appropriate recovery plan for their individual situation: urgent care for those with critical symptoms, face-to-face care for those not capable for self-managed care and an option for those with less urgent ailments. Our debut product is reinforced by the latest clinical structures and this is carefully monitored along with the continuous collection of lifestyle data.
- You will play a key role in ensuring that we continue to deliver on our mission to building user-focused, accessible apps.
- You will be working in an intense environment, wearing many hats as your work will be extremely varied.
- You'll work within a collaborative, dynamic team that's passionate about helping others.
- Our firm is also offering the opportunity for remote work. We may even consider an individual based in Europe if you're willing to fly to London every fortnight.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in building and developing single page web apps and server side apps that run via node.js
- BA degree or higher in a STEM-focused subject
- Past experience working with a start-up firm
- React knowledge and experience
- Past experience in building open and closed APIs
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- The ability to thrive within a fast paced environment and a genuine passionate for cutting edge technology,
If you can see yourself succeeding in this role, please give Annie a call on 0207786700.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Annie McIlhatton
listed in ad