Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Software Developer - Java
GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
Software Developer- Java
A Software Developer has the opportunity to apply use their Java skills, developing software for one of Northern Ireland's fastest growing technology companies- a company part responsible for NI's growing reputation as a tech-powerhouse on the global stage.
The chosen engineer will be hands-on throughout the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) working in a team of like-minded and talented Software Developers.
- A global ambassador of Northern Ireland, creating applications within the Fintech space.
- Engineering software applications with an advanced, analytic capacity.
- Offers one of the best environments for professional growth in Belfast.
Technology is quickly becoming one of Northern Ireland's greatest exports, and as our clients new Software Developer you'll contribute to the country's continuing digital development through the following activities:
- Engineering application in Java, while familiarising yourself with (and utilising) the latest in Big Data Technologies.
- Developing Micro-Services using SpringBoot and other Java-related technologies.
- Deploying applications using technologies such as Docker.
- Seeding your knowledge to more Junior team members.
As an already experienced Software Developer, you will have the following:
- 2+ years' experience in a Java Development role.
- Experience across the entire SDLC.
- The flexibility to travel on a global scale.
- Experience using frameworks such as SpringBoot.
- Experience using deployment/containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Experience building and deploying software applications in a cloud environment (AWS/Azure).
Interested? Apply now! All relevant candidates will receive a screening call from one of our consultants. No applications will be processed without the candidate's prior consent.