Software Developer- Java
A Senior Software Developer with an expertise in Java Development has the opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland's leading, home-grown tech brands.
Using the java skills you'll have developed through-out a career that spans the entire Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC), as our client's new Senior Software Developer will work alongside a highly technical team as they engineer and deploy large-scale distributed systems on the Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
- Build Fintech Products and solutions in a casual working development with no travel unless it is your ambition to do so.
- Contribute to a growing culture, playing a key role within this newly emerged Java team at a company traditionally entrenched in Big Data and Analytics. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to sharpen their technical skills.
- The applications you will develop will work with data in "real-time", giving you experience with Big Data tech like KDB+. These applications are often deployed virtually on AWS,
- The teams are agile, giving you exposure to working in the Scrum.
- A rapidly growing Fintech company, with ambitions to take their advanced understanding of Big Data platforms to other sectors.
- Allows their Java Developers to tackle a broad range of problems from the comfort of Belfast with no travel.
- Award Winning- our client has won multiple awards and has garnered industry recognition for being one of Ireland's leading technology companies.
- Beyond a range of solutions and services in the Big Data space, our client also builds and deploys its own B2B product suite.
The Senior Software Developer-
- Will have 4+ years commercial Java/J2EE experience.
- Will have exposure to data technologies.
- Will have experience in system's integration and API's.
- £45,000- £55,000 per year.
- Learning and development opportunities within the tech space.
- Company pension.
Interested? Apply now for a call from one of our consultants.