Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Central London, London
GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + listed in ad
- Be a part of our revolutionary HealthTech Start-up working on a product that is going to positively impact lives globally! We are dedicated to transforming the way traditional healthcare is viewed and championing the use of AI and machine learning.
- It is an interesting role for someone passionate about technology (we use Dart, Node and Flutter!) and making a difference! You will have the opportunity to continue to grow, develop and jump up the career ladder as we expand. You can even work remotely across the UK/EU!
- You'll be working alongside a small but passionate group of talented designers, engineers, researchers and analysts in a modern, relaxed central London office, enjoying flexible working, office dogs, free yoga and meditation classes and free breakfast. There are also 25 days holidays, a pension and stock options in the future.
- We are a bleeding-edge HealthTech start-up that want to bring the power of technology into traditional healthcare. Our goal is to provide solutions for our customers that are affordable, accessible and easy to use.
- Our debut product is revolutionising a key area of the healthcare industry, using AI to mould the product to every user and their needs in a way that they can handle their recovery.
- Thanks to some significant early business successes, we are seeking to expand our dynamic, proactive workforce with a similarly-minded mission driven Junior UI Designer who is keen to change the world and make a difference
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a start-up environment and be someone who thrives on a fast paced, changeable environment rather than shies away from it.
- You will be someone who is passionate about working on cutting-edge technology, within a collaborative team and all towards a centralised mission to make products to help people.
- Strong experience building single-page web applications and server-side applications that run on node.js
- Preferably experience within a start-up environment
- Experience with React or React Native
- Experience with building open and closed APIs
If you want to be a part of something revolutionary - on your road to a very successful interesting career, please get in touch with me (Emily) on: 0207 780 6700 or click to apply.
Salary: up to £70,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Emily Watkins
listed in ad