Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Milton Keynes, Southern England
GBP400 - GBP475 per day
I am currently recruiting for one of the most exciting companies in the UK and Europe who require a well skilled SOC Analyst to join their team of market leading experts. This company works across the public and private sector to deliver cutting edge products that directly impact national defence, security and far reaching global digital security solutions.
This role will afford you the opportunity to put a true industry leader in the cyber security market on your portfolio and allow you to grow in a professionally challenging environment.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a SOC
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Evidence of working well with others in a highly structured team environment.
- Good analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customers and technical team members;
- Good skills in Incident Response and IDS Monitoring;
- Foundation of Network and Security skills;
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix.
- Understanding of attacks and the threat landscape
- Must hold current UK SC clearance
- Relevant security certifications including SSCP, CEH, Security, GCIH
- Experience with SIEM or Service Desk toolsets
- Evidence of working within SLA's an advantage
- Previous experience working within a shift based structure as part of a 24/7/365 service delivery environment an advantage.
If you're interested in working as a SOC Analyst within one of the UK's top digital companies, please click apply or contact Nathan on 020 778 067 06