Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP300 - GBP350 per day
- Monitor and analyse Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Anomaly Detection Systems (ADS),to identify security attacks and threats for remediation/suppression
- Firewall event logs, and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) toolset event logs
- Assist in Computer Security Incident Response activities for large organisations as a 1st line
- security analyst to identify various malicious threats in enterprise environments.
- Ensure timely accurate communications of alerts to IT, Network or Security groups regarding
- intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems
- Broad experience of technologies including but not limited to; Firewalls, IPS & IDS, Active
- Directory, Windows Server, Linux, TCP/IP, Networks, AWS, CDN's, Vulnerability
- management and SIEM, DRM.
- At least basic knowledge of the fundamentals of cyber security.
- Security Administration.
- Incident containment, recovery and mitigation
For further information or to register your interest, call Gavin Savage on 020 7780 6700 or send your CV to
Salary: Up to £350 per day (Outside IR35)
Contact: Gavin Savage
Telephone: 020 7780 6700