|Position:||SME Billing Advisor|
|Salary:||GBP21584 - GBP28506 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Reading
Salary: £21,584 - £28,506 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Fixed Term Contract - 12 months | Full Time - Flexible working patterns available - 37 hours per week
About the Department
Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and Ireland, providing leading and reliable B2B services as well as leading retail solutions for our B2C customers.
What is the Role?
This role will involve being in contact with both customers and colleagues who require billing support in a timely manner, whilst ensuring you are pro-actively managing customers and colleagues expectations through to resolution of any issues that arise.
You will be working towards set timescales using established guidelines, procedures and process driven methodology both as part of a team and by using your own initiative.
- Investigate billing queries and develop remedial plans to resolve queries that have been escalated from colleagues or customers within SLA (Service Level Agreement) ensuring we respond through an appropriate mean.
- Escalating problems, if required, to establish an appropriate resolution.
- Fully resolve all tasks issued within KPI, sharing knowledge across the team to optimise performance.
- Work within policies, processes and systems and advise your Manager of any issues which impede you, or the teams performance.
- Provide additional support to the wider business as required.
What do I need?
- Business / Industry Knowledge with high level of billing knowledge & SSE systems
- Basic knowledge of Excel & Word
- Good Numeracy skills
- Ability to negotiate and to make decisions in areas of ambiguity
- Experience working in a Customer focused role is advantageous
- Problem solving & attention to detail
- High professional standards
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch with Ann Fahy or sse.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.