|Position:||Service Provider Channel Manager/Director|
|Salary:||GBP44800 - GBP67200 per annum + + Estimated Bonus of £40-50k pa|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Reading
Salary: £44,800 - 67,200 depending on skills and experience + car/cash allowance + Estimated Bonus of £40-50k pa
Working Pattern: Permanent Full Time with Flexible working patterns available 37 hours per week
About the Department
SSE Enterprise Telecoms is one of the UKs leading connectivity providers and operate a 12,000+km private telecoms network and 15 data centres that span the UK. With its extensive telecoms engineering experience, the company provides commercial security with unrivalled in-house engineering resource to Service Providers, Large Enterprises and the Public Sector providing a wide range of products and integrated solutions including leading-edge SD-Wan, Ethernet, Optical and dark fibre services
What is the Role
Drive new revenue and high-volume sales of SSEs portfolio into the telecoms channel market, focussing on securing business from a variety of Value-Added Resellers using your established business relationships and previous successful experience of selling into the channel market.
Reporting to our Head of Sales, the successful applicant will join a very successful sales team with an exciting growth plan.
The role is focussed on New Business Development with a small element of Account Management growth focussing on clients within the Channel market.
Develop new business within the channel clients, establishing new relationships with both new business clients and historical but non active Service Provider clients.
Develops action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
Provide a summary of new product, network enhancements and commercial improvements required to optimise channel sales to your customers.
Provides account plans and strategies for key channel partners, to win new revenue from new and/or existing accounts.
Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast of identified opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements, including day to day updates and progression of your pipeline within CRM.
Sales engagement in development of target market / client specific commercial / product propositions
Contribution to sales campaign development and networking events, both in the UK & abroad
What do I need?
- New Customer Development - Establish credible relationships with specific customers and partners, as well as generate new customers in order to build the required pipeline to 3 times target.
- Matrix Teamworking - Work with the entire SSEE business development team to develop and close new business orders to deliver sales targets.
- Performance Management - Ensure opportunities are progressed in accordance with current CRM requirements, and that performance is accurately and regularly reported.
- Margin Enhancement - Ensure that all margins being developed are maximised for the benefit of the business whilst balanced against ensuring the business is won at a competitive price.
- Safety - Comply with and actively embrace the SSE approach to health and safety guidelines
- Documentation - Ensure that all administration and written documentation (including proposals) is of an excellent standard and appropriately approved.
Essential Functional/Technical Skills/Qualifications
- Articulate, confident and tenacious with the ability to self-manage and act on ones own initiative against pre-determined sales targets and objectives.
- Previous experience selling into Value Added Resellers & Channel market.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to influence shaping of commercial sales propositions.
- Excellent verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Literate including the grammatical correctness and structure of written communications
- High level of professionalism with strong presentation and technical qualification skills.
- Demonstrate tact and persuasion in both internal and customer discussions or meetings
- Knowledge of strategic selling: Miller Heimann, SPIN, TAS, Holden or similar proven methodologies
- Willing to progress their career in a successful and ambitious telecoms business.
- Highly organised, disciplined and professional with the ability to work accurately to demanding timeframes.
- Business focused and committed to delivering exceptional results.
- Assertive and confident with a "can-do, will do, want to do" approach.
- Positive, determined and motivated by business challenge.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to collaborative and innovative working.
- Embraces and supports change.
- Able to rationalise and make incisive decisions.
- Must be a team player.
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel in the UK will be required with occasional travel into Europe and North America.
Do you have a full, current driving license?
Were committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch with myself
We all have different skills here at SSE and thats what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if its not safe, we dont do it.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees