Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Senior Solution Architect - Order to Cash
Cambridge, Eastern England
GBP65000 - GBP85000 per annum + Flex Fund, Bonus, Private Medical, Share
This is an opportunity for a SAP focused Solution Architect to drive standardisation, inter-connectivity & innovation across within an IT landscape in support of a global pharmaceutical business.
As Senior Solution Architect you would be responsible for all aspects of solution design for Order to Cash (OTC) to business processes. You will lead the collaborative build of a business capability roadmap, typically over the 0-18-month horizon. You will hold accountability for the quality of solution designs and for the Solution Architecture Principles applied.
- SAP experience implementing and maintaining business solution architectures for Order-to-Cash processes within Finance:-
- Detailed business & technical understanding of Customer Master / Hierarchies, Customer material records, Pre-Sales / Sales processes, Contracts & Service orders, Pricing, Logistics Execution, Goods Movements, Inbound Processes, Outbound Processes, Transfers, Billing and Customer payment & Credit Management, Customer Disputes (Returns, Credits and debits)
- EDI Integrations, Integration with SAP modules and other SAP/Non-SAP technologies in this space
- Creative thinking in the design of solutions for ERP, specifically SAP (ECC) modules SD, LO, FI & CO, Management & Statutory reporting processes, Financial compliance & Master data management processes and tools.
- Deep understanding of Enabling or "back office" IT functions, business processes & system, for example in CRM & HR
- Strong business relationship building skills & approaches to leading change activities. You should be able to show the ability to influence across both business and IT, and across organisational boundaries.
- Good vendor relationships with SAP & in-depth knowledge of the SAP technical roadmap.
- Experience of the Business Process Management field preferable, including any specialism in Cognitive & Automation technologies such as RPA, Chatbots, NLG/NLP, AI/ML.
- Familiarity with the core concepts of a service oriented architecture & enterprise integration patterns an advantage, as well as technical experience with integration platforms such as SAP PI and/or Mulesoft AnyPoint.
- Design background in the technical components that support shared business services an advantage.
Sound like you? Click Apply now or contact Nathan on 02077806706 for further information.
Flex Fund, Bonus, Private Medical, Share