Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Senior Software Developer
GBP99500 - GBP119500 per annum + listed in ad
Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer (Java, Kotlin, Scala, Microservices, Finance, Kafka)
- In this senior software developer role, you will develop fast, dependable and scalable systems used for trading in financial markets
- You will work alongside collaborative product owners as well as members of your own team to create cutting edge solutions
- Central London location in a start-up type environment working on the latest technologies - Java 8, Kafka, Scala, Microservices
We are a world-renowned global financial services company seeking a talented Senior Software Developer to join our ground-breaking, innovative workforce.
As part of the team, you will contribute to the creation of financial solutions that will have their impact felt in every corner of the globe. These solutions will change the digital financial landscape as we know it, by bringing together the most gifted minds in software engineering, web development and UX design with the best in data science, big data and more. You will be presented with the incredible opportunity to work with some of the most iconic names in investment banking and trading in the world.
The Senior Software Developer (Java, Kotlin, Scala, Microservices, Finance, Kafka) role:
- The ideal software developer will have previous experience in reading and writing data in a range of software platforms including Kafka, S3, SQL and NoSQL
- In your role, you will create microservices using Java and JVM languages including Scala, Kotlin and Clojure
- You will develop fast, dependable and scalable systems
Requirements for Senior Software Developer (Java, Kotlin, Scala, Microservices, Finance, Kafka) role:
- The ideal Senior Software Developer (Java, Kotlin, Scala, Microservices, Blockchain, Finance, Kafka) will have an up to date, in-depth knowledge of Java and its features, including lambda expressions and streams
- You will have an interest in creating microservices through REST, reactive streams, etc.
- You have extremely high standards when it comes to continuous code review, code quality, unit testing and continuous integration and deployment
- The successful java developer will be a resourceful team player, educated to degree level, with a good work ethic and ability to adapt to any situation
If this role sounds like it could be a perfect fit for you, please call Annie - 02077806700
Senior Software Developer (Java, Kotlin, Scala, Microservices, Blockchain, Finance, Kafka)
listed in ad