Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date: Contact Name: Client:
Senior Project Manager Dublin, Ireland Negotiable 19582546/001_1552920913 Permanent 18/03/2019 Helen Addis Cordant Engineering

Project Manager - €70,000 - €80,000 DOE - Company Car - Private healthcare - Flexible working - Dublin

Company Overview

Excellent opportunity to join a market leading engineering firm who have a significant foothold in a wide variety of engineering sectors.

This role is a superb opportunity for a candidate with a solid Project Management background in water / civils to join there ever expanding business with superb career progression opportunities!

Role Outline

The right candidate will need to be a polished, professional with a proven track record in Senior Project Management who is able to drive positive communication with all internal & external stakeholders. The role will be 90% office based in central Dublin and the other 10% will be spent visiting sites or clients. Subsequently there is a heavy requirement to able to coordinate and plan day to day activities. Your team will consist of around 5 people including mid level PM's, Engineers and a Graduate, who will largely act as a link to project sites. They are looking for someone who has a reasonable business acumen to identify & capitalise on potential business opportunities that arise organically from dealing with clients, subcontractors etc.

The value of projects can range €50K - €150K+ and you will be tasked with managing 10-15 projects at one time that will be at different stages in the project lifecycle. The business mainly consults into the water industry and more specifically into the Flood risk side of it. The ideal candidate will be heavily experienced consulting into the water / civils / flood risk sectors.

Responsibilities

  • Manage a portfolio of small to medium size engineering services projects and deliver work within budget, programme and quality constraints.
  • Manage relationships with clients, delivery team and suppliers
  • Managing risk on fixed price contracts, new clients etc
  • Lead on positioning and bid production activities and win new/repeat business on medium size projects
  • Working closely with P&L leads and Project Director to deliver key metrics as forecast.
  • Using programme tracking tools such as MS Project, Earned Value Analysis and Cost Forecasting
  • Regular communications with client pm's to update on delivery and challenges
  • Provide supervision and mentoring of junior staff

Requirements


- Bachelor's / MSc degree in engineering/project management
- Chartered Civil Engineer
- Transferable Project Management Experience
- Proactive attitude, a drive to deliver.

Salary/Benefits

- €70,000 - €80,000
- Car allowance €7k
- Company Pension
- 25 holidays
- Company share scheme

Apply

Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via

Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer