Senior IT Programme Manager - Infrastructure
London, Guildford or Leeds
My client is seeking an experienced and talented Senior IT Programme Manager to join their industry leading and award-winning organisation. They are recognised on a global scale for their achievements in operational and technology development, specialising in cybersecurity, resilience and digital transformation by collecting and managing information to provide threat intelligence and consumer insight.
You will have the opportunity to work on the type of cutting edge projects that no other organisation can offer!
As a Senior IT Programme Manager you will join a rapidly expanding Management team who is currently assisting with the delivery of their largest I.T projects across government, healthcare and financial services.
The Senior IT Programme Manager (I.T, Technology, Agile, Delivery) will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience as an IT programme manager within global organisations
* Experience delivering complex solutions to central governmental clients
* Demonstrable exposure to managing IT & Technology change (Infrastructure)
* Exceptional organisational and team management skills
* An ability to work well as an individual and also as part of a co-ordinated team
Are you an exceptional Senior IT Programme Manager - Infrastructure , please submit your CV or contact Peter V. on 020 778 067 06
Role: Senior IT Programme Manager - Infrastructure
Location: London, Guildford or Leeds
Rate: £550- £625
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet,
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7806 706