Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Senior Commercial Manager
Milton Keynes, Southern England
GBP400 - GBP450 per day
Senior Commercial Manager
Are you a well skilled Senior Commercial Manager looking for your next contract? My client is a world-renowned name in the Cyber Security industry, providing bespoke digital security solutions to high profile public and private sector clients. They are now searching for a contracting Senior Commercial Manager to become an integral member of their industry-leading team based in either London or Milton Keynes.
As a company, my client is rapidly growing due to the diverse and complex nature of the projects that they undertake, and so it would be an exciting time to join as the newest Senior Commercial Manager, contributing to keeping the UK's most renowned organisations safe from cyber threats and attacks.
This is a contract position so we are looking for specialists who do not need their hand-held - an 'eagerness to learn" unfortunately will not cut it for this role. Prior experience working within the Defence and Intelligence or Cyber Security industry would be beneficial but not essential.
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous Commercial, Procurement and Subcontract experience in an IT environment.
- Establishing and managing subcontracts in large (> £10M) prime contractor projects within IT/IS domain.
- Supplier management experience of desktop infrastructure and/or Telco categories
- Establishing and managing subcontracts in managed services projects.
- Has to liaise, influence and work with senior levels of Customer and Customer's supply base.
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with peers and other colleagues.
- High-level communication skills, attention to detail and a desire and willingness to learn.
- Extensive commercial and contract management experience
- Experience of managed service/outsourcing and multi-vendor contracting models
- Understanding of service integration approaches in IT provision
- Understanding of different commercial models for different services, products and categories
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Maturity and gravitas to work with senior levels of clients and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of legal issues, drafting of agreements, contracts, associated sub-contracts, legislation, profitability requirements, contract structure, terms and conditions, drafting, sub-contract considerations, funding and payment plans
- Ability to understand and challenge project P&L accounts
- Experience of alternative and innovative contract models
- Strong IT skills.
Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the process. For more guidance on National Security Vetting please visit the UK Security Vetting Service website for further details.
Location: Milton Keynes
Role: Senior Commercial Manager
Start Date - ASAP
Rate: Up to £450 per day
Duration: 3 Months (Potential to extend)
Contact: Peter Vannet
Telephone: 020 7780 6706