Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Security Architect - Consulting
Central London, London
GBP65000 - GBP90000 per annum + See Advert
I am looking for a well skilled DevOps Consultant with extensive experience working in developing/engineering tools that automate the manual processes often involved in deploying applications.
You will be working for an innovation and transformation consultancy, who believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, you will help create opportunity from complexity. You will work with diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster.
In this role, you will work directly with clients to help adapt, transform and improve their business. You will join a global team of over 2,800 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics.
To be considered for this role you should be fully flexible for consultancy style travel.
As a Security Architect you will work across both public and private sector clients and in all areas of information security and should have strong commercial experience to show this.
- Experience defining the end-to-end security architecture and solution for a project or programme, creating Conceptual, Logical and Implementation Architecture views to align to business needs.
- Commercial experience working with architects and developers to deliver leading edge solutions in identity management, network and infrastructure protection, cloud security, security monitoring, network segregation etc., to defend against some of the most advanced threats and capable threat actors.
- To rise to the challenges this Security Architect role brings, academic excellence should be backed by sound and broad information security knowledge, relevant qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, IISP/CCP, TOGAF, SABSA) and a track-record delivering security solutions for large-scale infrastructure or integration programmes.
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Location: London, SW1
Salary: Up to £90,000 + Package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet