Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum
Scrum Master - Agile Transformation
The opportunity for hard-working and proven Scrum Master with experience in agile transformation has opened within a consultancy project with several of the clients diverse and industry-leading teams.
My client is a global leading data consultancy service provider working with a diverse portfolio of stakeholders including but not limited to telecoms, media, banking, and public sector services.
We need a hardworking and experienced Scrum Master with agile transformation skills to lead teams through the following challenges:
- Establishing multiple Scrum Teams across a variety of locations
- Taking large scale programmes through a SAFe implementation into a new Agile practice
- Facilitating and coaching stakeholders throughout the agile transformation
- Using your knowledge of Lean, Scrum, Kanban and SAFe to choose the right tools for the tasks involved in this agile transformation
- Understanding supporting software development processes
- Proactively managing a variety of stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of solutions for product-related issues
- Flexibility to go and visit clients to ensure the agile transformation is being managed appropriately
We need a Scrum Master who can demonstrate a high level of experience to suit the scale of the tasks involved, this includes someone who shows these crucial skills and requirements:
- Demonstrate experience in utilizing agile tools such as JIRA/Confluence
- Certified Scrum Master or SAFe Programme Consultant
- Has had a strong influence over the adoption of Agile practices in previous roles
- Relevant university and professional qualifications
The package on offer is highly competitive (£75k plus travel allowances). The role will be based in London with regular travel to client's sites.