Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Central London, London
I am looking for a well-skilled Scrum Master with a strong understanding of scaled agile framework to join a leading digital incubator which is renowned for creating and supporting successful and market disrupting green-field ventures.
Armed with up to date industry knowledge the Scrum Master will deliver a diverse range of programmes and manage client stakeholders in a variety of contexts, covering multiple sectors, including telecoms and media, banking, insurance, and public sector. You should share a passion for Lean and Agile concepts, innovative ideas and thrive in an environment that embraces collaboration with clients and internal teams to scope, plan and execute projects on time and within budget.
- Extensive experience in working as a scrum master and agile coach delivering complex and challenging digital solutions
- Deep understanding and practical experience in adopting and implementing agile tools such as JIRA/Confluence to drive transparency and accountability across the organization including relevant metrics to show progress and improvements
- Certified Scrum Master and/or SAFe Programme Consultant
- Direct technical delivery experience across multiple streams: analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure/deployment/ DevOps
- A successful track record in delivering complex and challenging digital programmes on time and to budget. Comfortable developing and shaping the programme vision.
- Excellent knowledge of digital business processes, key trends and value drivers - ability to use this knowledge to generate or influence new ideas to optimise effectiveness.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies and their pragmatic application within a fast-moving and/or agency environment.
- Direct technical delivery experience across multiple streams: analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure/deployment/ DevOps.
- Experience shaping and leading innovation functions/departments.
- Experience with programme delivery using widely used technologies, such as Adobe AEM, Hybris, Oracle WCS, Magento, LifeRay, etc.
- Practical, on-the-ground consultancy experience with Agile and SCRUM is required.
If you are a well-skilled Scrum Master with experience in Scaled Agile Framework then I want to hear from you! Submit your CV below or contact Peter Vannet on 02077806706 and I'd be more than happy to discuss things further with you.
Role: Scrum Master
Salary: £450 -£550
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet