Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Birmingham, West Midlands
GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum
Are you an experienced Agile Scrum Master who strives towards success and leads by example? I am currently working with one of the UK's most rapidly growing, highly dynamic and culturally vibrant organisations.
As an Agile Team Lead you will have a wealth of experience working in pure Agile working environments and a sound knowledge of technology trends! You will be responsible for the management of building and delivering modern open-source software for some of the world's most ground breaking and disruptive technologies!
You would be joining a firm that boasts continuous opportunities for growth, training and development and the opportunity to work with new ground-breaking technology embedded within a team of industry experts. A quarter of their workforce has been promoted within the last 12 months!
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a solid understanding of agile.
- Role model collaborative behaviours, agile values and professionalism.
- Lead continuous improvements; applying previous knowledge, experience and industry best practices in agile delivery
- Help the team develop their skills, and contribute to agile practice.
- Establish ways of working to enable the team to plan, forecast, deliver and retrospect.
- Provide data, forecasts and updates to inform project and planning initiatives.
- Facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a joint understanding of needs.
- Establish effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Ensure stakeholders can access current, accurate project status, without disruption to delivery.
The following are required skills:
- A solid understanding of agile methods including Scrum.
- The ability to facilitate team meetings and group conversations.
- Relevant commercial experience.
- A good understanding of technology, digital services and trends.
- Good commercial awareness.
- The ability to communicate effectively with the team and external stakeholders.
If you're interested in working as an Agile Scrum Master with the UK's top digital technologies provider please submit your CV or contact Nathan on 020 77 806 706