Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Benefits listed in advert
A home grown software house is currently recruiting Scrum Masters to help drive multifaceted teams, using the best in Agile practises.
The handpicked Scrum Master will be leading teams of software developers, testers and data scientists to develop projects through adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continuous improvement.
As the newly appointed Scrum Master, you will be developing these bespoke transformation strategies, and training that are tailored to the projects you will be working on, across public and private sectors, and Capital Markets.
- A Belfast born and breed software house
- Developing solutions across public and private sectors, FinTech and Capital Markets
- Industry leaders in Data Management and Data Analytics - Particularly utilising Big Data
- Actively promotes employee progression and technical development
If you are a Scrum Master interested in applying for this role will require:
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant Agile experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Scrum Mastery experience
- Experience in coaching or mentoring teams
You will stand out if you:
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn new technologies across different technical areas
- Have previous experience in a hands on programming/ development role
- Have experience/certification in scaled agile solutions (SAFe, LeSS, etc)
What's in it for you?
- Annual Bonus.
- A casual working environment.
- A healthy contribution from your employer to your pension.
- The opportunity to be certified in new technologies at your employer's expense.
Interested? Apply below - or call 020 7780 6706 for more details.
Benefits listed in advert