|Position:||Sales & Retentions Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Belfast
Salary: from £17,346 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time - 37 hours per week
About the Department
Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and Ireland, providing leading and reliable B2B services as well as leading retail solutions for our B2C customers.
We employ around 250 people directly in Northern Ireland, and we're proud to be an accredited Living Wage employer. Our modern Belfast office is home to 160 employees and offers an exciting working environment, plus all the benefits of being an SSE employee, in the heart of Belfast.
Main purpose of role
To retain customers and win business as part of a the sales/retentions team. To work on different campaigns and to deal with queries and objections as they arise. To achieve the KPI's as set out by the business and to perform all duties within the relevant regulatory and compliance framework.
- Handling inbound and making outbound calls to Domestic customers
- Closing sales and retaining existing domestic customers
- Developing relationships and managing customer expectations
- Completion of all back-office procedures to ensure sales/retentions are correctly processed
- To meet the required KPI targets including sales/retentions and compliance
- To work within the regulators guidelines and internal compliance procedures to ensure the business is not exposed to complaints
What do I need?
- Previous experience in a sales environment is beneficial
- An eye for detail
- Experience working with compliance procedures
- Knowledge of telephony systems e.g. Finesse
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Customer focused and proven ability to deal with complex requests
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, delivering against assigned targets.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
We'll let you know the outcome of your job application after the closing date. To discuss any adjustments, you require to submit your application please get in touch
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.