|Position:||Sales & Retention Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
We're proud to have been a Principal Partner for COP26, the UN Climate Change Conference, and are leading the way to provide the energy needed now, while building a better world of energy for tomorrow.
To reach net zero by 2050, we're looking for people who can bring big ideas, new skills and innovative thinking to help us build a world that's more sustainable and inclusive for you, your family, the community you live in and for generations to come.
So join us on our journey to net zero and help us power change.
Base Location: Belfast (we have flexible working options so we welcome applications from across Northern Ireland).
Salary: £22,000 OTE (base £18,500) + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible working options available including working from home opportunities with training currently being delivered online
What is the Role?
At SSE Airtricity our customers and our employees are our priority and we're currently recruiting for enthusiastic Sales and Retention Advisors to join our growing Home Energy Sales team. Our contact centre is open from 08:00 - 20:00, Monday to Friday, so there's no weekend work at all!
Our blended model of working at home and in the office, provides our colleagues with the flexibility and support they require to succeed in this role. You'll be in a vibrant working atmosphere and our modern offices are in a city centre location close to shops, restaurants, and a public transport hub.
As part of our Sales and Retentions team, you'll work on a range of different campaigns to help domestic customers sign up and stay with SSE Airtricity. In this role you will:
- Answer inbound calls and make proactive outbound calls to domestic customers
- Help customers through the sales process; close sales and retain existing customers
- Meet your KPI targets which include Sales, Retentions and other operational targets such as system input and reporting
- Support SSE Airtricity's ambition to provide customers with a warm, friendly and supportive experience that meets all regulatory guidelines and internal compliance procedures
- Understand our competitors pricing and activity, share market and competitor learnings with your team so that we are constantly learning and improving the experience for our customers
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we're looking for you to have:
- A highly committed, driven and assertive nature - keen to learn and work in a competitive, supportive and fun environment
- The ability to work independently, with initiative, delivering against assigned targets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - enjoy working in a great team and helping customers understand the benefits of SSE Airtricity
- The ability to work on computer systems in a process-driven environment
About our Business
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. At SSE Airtricity we believe in making energy better. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
Life at SSE
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our SSE Advantage scheme.
At SSE we're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining SSE.
All applications should be submitted via the Apply Now button on our advert and after submitting your details, you'll be asked to complete an online test which will assess some of the skills required in this role.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.