Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Guildford, South East England
Are you an experienced Sales Engineer with experience operating within the HVAC sector? Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity? Would you be keen to join a company with a globally renowned reputation & multi billion £ turnover?
If the answer is yes this could be an ideal opportunity for you. The successful applicant will join our client's thriving HVAC division in a sales role where you will be responsible for increasing sales on historically profitable accounts who next spend with my client has dropped off.
Driven sales person with prior experience hit/exceeding sales targets.
Working knowledge of the HVAC industry
Attend meetings & events with potential customers.
Ability to work increase spend on accounts.
Have the ability to answer technical queries from customers.
- Up to £35K per annum
- Exceptional OTE bonuses (DOE)
- Company car or allowance
- Market leading training
- Company pension scheme plus other excellent, flexible benefit
- Answer technical queries from customers & internal stakeholders.
- Covering the south east UK sales region.
- Provide reports of all work completed to line manager to support in performance measurement & internal communication.
- Increase spend frequency with historical customers.
- Developer new customers through business development.
- Have an analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Trusted to work autonomously & remain credible when communicating with customers through a technical knowledge of sector.
- Demonstrate a good mechanical knowledge of HVAC industry.
Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer