|Position:||Registrations Advisor (12 month FTC)|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Dublin 18
Salary: Circa €24,425 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Fixed Term Contract 12 Months | Full Time 37.5 hours per week
About the Department
Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and Ireland, providing leading and reliable B2B services as well as leading retail solutions for our B2C customers.
What is the Role?
We have exciting opportunities within our Home Energy Registrations department. This is a high performing team who are tasked with managing the day to day Registrations activity of all Domestic & Commercial customers.
Main responsibilities include but will not be restricted to:
- Manage daily outbound Welcome, Retention & Service fulfilment comms in line with SLAs.
- Oversee & proactively manage daily CAF re-works to highest standard to ensure registration successfully completes.
- Manage daily Change of Supplier rejections in order to maximise number of successful switched to SSE Airtricity
- Data entry of contracts received from Third Party agencies and sales reps
- Managing the processing of Tender contracts and liaising with Corporate Teams, and ensuring all sign-ups are completed in line with contractual agreements
- Investigate and ensure all queries are followed up regarding registrations
- Assist with weekly reports
- Working as a team player within the department and company as a whole to assist in the achievement of overall department and company objectives including company core values.
- Making outbound calls to customers regarding their registration status
- Liaising daily with third parties
- Action all emails associated with Registrations within SLA
- Represent company in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Pro-actively identify process improvements and liaise with other members of the team to deliver innovative solutions
- Any other duties as may be determined by the Registration manager
- Attendance at weekly team meetings to contribute and share knowledge within the Registration team
What do I need?
To be considered for this role you should have extensive experience within an administration role. Given this background, you should have excellent organisation skills and ability to multitask and prioritise business critical activities
Customer and quality-focused is key to this role. We are looking for a well organised individual with exceptional attention to detail and passionate about delivering service excellence.
You should have an open and flexible work-style with an ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. In order to do this, you should have an innovative approach and be highly process orientated.
Working knowledge of MS Excel is beneficial.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch with sse.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it.'
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.