Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Real Estate Manager - Industrial & Commercial
Warrington, West Midlands
GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
Are you an Estate Manager / Chartered Surveyor / Lease Management professional with experience of managing property assets across the UK? Do you want the chance to join one of the world's biggest, well known engineering firms looking after their 40+ estate portfolio in the UK? Are you a strong negotiator at both internal and external level? If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Lease Management experience
- Previous experience as an estates manager or chartered surveyor
- Project Management experience (no formal qualification required)
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
To manage property assets across our client's UK and Eire portfolio in order to maximise values and opportunities and minimise risks and costs. Provide expert advice and support on real estate commercial conditions to protect our clients business by managing real estate portfolio (freehold and leasehold) and facilities management to align with Business plans.
- Starting salary £35-45k DoE
- Bonus up to 10%
- Company Car or Allowance
- Pension matched up to 10%
- Provate Medical Cover
- RICS Chartered Surveyor
- Project Management certification
- Manage/implement UK Real Estate Strategy to align with UK corporate and business model.
- Responsible for the provision of property in the UK to meet the company business needs.
- Analyse and review acquisitions/disposals, undertaking due diligence where appropriate to present profitable cost solutions.
- Comply with Global and Corporate directives and report on UK progress.
- Appoint, control and monitor external property consultants - and lead legal and contractual aspects of UK real estate
- Manage complexities of all legal aspects of Real estate, and seek external support where appropriate.
- Negotiate real estate contracts and commercial conditions to maximise profitability/reduce costs.
- Manage risk and opportunities across real estate.
- Manage lease surrender, re-assignment of leases and subletting and disposal of freehold property.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer