Quality Systems Engineer - Manchester - £35K per annum plus benefits - Multinational
This is a chance to work for a Multinational corporation who are a leading manufacturer of instruments, analytical equipment and automated reactors supplying to 5 continents.
This role is for someone who has a Quality Engineering with strong QMS knowledge, lead
auditing experience and knowledge of ATEX and UL standards.
This is a business that has a continuous focus for innovation and ensuring that they offer the most modern techniques, technologies and methodologies. There is investment, learning and an interesting work environment with challenging and interesting work.
● Support the QM with maintaining and improving QMS, accreditations and legislation
● Oversee effective implementation of QMS and systems
● Host external audits
● Compliance on UL, ATEX/Ex, IECEx and 1935/2004/FDA Food contact materials
● Coordinate quality procedures inline with continuous improvement initiatives
● Support the team re: SAP/Q Pulse alignment
● SAP QN System Analysis, Monitoring &amp; Reporting
What skills / quals / experience do you need?
● Quality systems knowledge
● ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
● ISO 14001:2015, UL, ATEX/Ex, IECEx Knowledge
● Experience with SAP
● Relevant technical or engineering qualification
What you will get:
● £35-40K dependant on experience
● The chance to work for a truly global business
● Career and personal development
● Life assurance
Quality engineer, quality systems, QMS, iso9001, ATEX, UL, SAP, auditing, lead auditor,
electrical, software, instruments, analytical equipment, problem solving, machinery, root-cause, quality assurance, qa, 8D, FMEA, ambition.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer