Quality Engineer - Manufacturing - Stockport - £30-40K D.O.E, pension, holidays, extra company benefits
This is a chance to work for a Multinational manufacturer and distributor of engineered products. They supply to various industries including the Automotive industry and have great reputation with their vast customer base.
The role is a key hire to ensure customer requirements are listened to, actioned and met through robust quality procedures and processes.
● Managing regional APQP activity
● Work with inspection team and use DMAIC focus to reduce non conformance
● 8D analysis and problem solving
● Failure analysis and root cause
● Manage customer scorecard and be responsible for correct delivery
● Manage the complete internal audit schedule
What skills / quals / experience do you need?
● Engineering qualifications or background
● Automotive industry experience
● 8D / Root cause / problem solving
● APQP / PPAP / FMEA / Control plans / MSA
● Lean manufacturing / continuous improvement
● Understanding of test and measurement equipment
● Auditing to systems and standards
What you will get:
● Excellent salary
● The chance to work for a truly global business
● Further benefits
Quality Engineer, auditing, process improvement, FMEA, SPC, APQP, 8D, PPAP, automotive, problem solving, ISO9001, analysis, engineering, manufacturing, lean, continuous improvement
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer