Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Central London, London
GBP30000 - GBP45000 per annum + Package
Are you a well skilled and ambitious QA Engineer? Do you want to work for a true pioneer in the field of artificial intelligence? If you have answered yes to both of these questions then I want to hear from you!
Just as robots have had a fundamental impact on the manufacturing industry, AI technology is transforming highly regulated industries such as financial services and legal. You could have the opportunity to be at the centre of this transformation. You will be working on products that are capable of making dumb documents smart by using AI to read and interpret unstructured narrative within documents & emails.
Due to outstanding market demand for their products, my client is looking to double their headcount by 2020! In this role, you will be surrounded by likeminded individuals and get to enjoy a start-up style environment with the security of a rapidly expanding company.
Do not miss out on the chance to join a unique and market leading brand.
- Analyzes requirements/designs and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall architecture of product or solution.
- Designs and builds test environments and data sets.
- Represents the software quality engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Collaborates and communicates with team and management regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Maintain awareness of current development, deployment tools, programming languages, testing, commercial and open source offerings of interest and general development trends.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Major programming language experience (Java, C, C++, C#, etc.).
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python, VB, batch, shell, etc.).
- Operating System, database and networking knowledge.
- Software Development methodologies.
- Unit testing and white-box testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Performance, security, stress, reliability, load testing.
- Mobile application testing and development.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 2 - 7 years in software development or test automation development
Role: QA Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet -
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7806 706