Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP80000 - GBP90000 per annum
The analytics capacity in motorsports is beyond that of almost any other industry- what happens when a Python Developer uses the same technological approaches and applies them to software used in business?
Joining a unique partnership between a true British giant of auto-sports and one of the world's foremost leaders in business strategy, a Python Developer has the opportunity to take bleeding-edge automotive technology from the race-track to the boardroom.
In creating these advanced analytical platforms, the aim is to provide software that increases the operational efficiency of the world's leading brands- bringing their decision making capabilities far into the future.
Motorsports meets business strategy. A unique partnership, pairing up two of the greatest minds of two completely different industries.
- Gathering requirements, gaining an understanding of real-world issues and crafting bespoke software and analytics platforms using technological approaches, not often seen outside of Formula1.
- Advancing your skills as Python Developer while furthering your understanding and experience of cloud technologies (AWS).
- Diving deeper into Python Development, creating APIs and microservices, using frameworks such as Flask.
- Using your understanding of Scientific Python Libraries to bring the most out of the data-driven applications you have crafted (NumPy, PciPy, Pandas)
- Actively mentoring Junior Developers, as the hone their craft from this central London location.
The chosen Python Developer will have the following experience:
- 5+ years' experience in Python Development with the ability to test their own code.
- Experience with Python frameworks such as flask.
- Experience working with AWS and its advanced features.
- £80,000-£90,000 plus package
Are you keen to drive your career forward? Apply now. All eligible candidates will receive a courtesy call from one of our consultants.