Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Project Manager - Cyber Security
Reading, Southern England
GBP480 - GBP570 per day
Cyber Project Manager
Are you a well skilled and professionally driven Cyber Security Project Manager ? Do you want to work for a multi award-winning company that truly cares for their employees? This role is a truly career-defining opportunity that you will never look back from.
My client is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough, England. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products that are household names across the nation and beyond.
In this role, you will be afforded the opportunity to help drive the direction of Cyber Security within a global organisation. You will work on innovative projects by engaging with stakeholders at all levels and ensuring successful delivery changes that will impact the company at an enterprise level.
- Experience working with Security and Enterprise Architecture teams, product vendors, Data Privacy Office, Business champions and 3rd party suppliers.
- Must have excellent stakeholder management skills to senior manager level
- Experience working in divestitures, or complex migrations.
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously and own initiative
- Good communications skills being able to explain complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result.
- Strong knowledge in project planning and managing plans
- Have experience in using Microsoft Office and Project (2016)
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, excellent interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
- Able to work within a dynamic team environment
- Ability to react to a changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment and develop new skills
- Experience of managing change through multiple 3rd party suppliers in an outsourced environment
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Broad understanding of I.T. infrastructure, Cyber Security and ITIL
If you're a well-skilled and ambitious Cyber Security Project Manager, please submit your CV or contact Peter V. on 020 778 067 06
Start: No later than 19th August
Rate: Up to £570 per day
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet