|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Ireland (South-West/West)
Salary: €41,600 - €62,400 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible working options available
What is the Role?
SSE Airtricity is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work within the National Projects team. The location of this role will be flexible however project work will mainly be within the South West/West region of Ireland. Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the on time, within scope and within budget, delivery of SEAI grant funded projects to our customers.
- Management of contractors who will be installing various home upgrade measures. You will manage projects primarily in the field and report directly to senior management.
- Developing the project following the sales hand over, through to final delivery. This will include overseeing the design, implementation, sign off and close out.
- Liaise with Engineers, Managers and clients, ensure the project is carried to their requirements.
- Throughout the project you will review and improve operating processes to ensure efficiencies are identified and maximised.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Proven experience operating as either a Project Manager or Project Coordinator.
- SEAI BEC/BEH/Deep retrofit product knowledge would be essential.
- Experience of contract commercial management and the ability to work alongside a Commercial Manager/ QS to successfully manage commercial disputes to resolution.
- Experience of managing or supervising people, setting objectives and coaching.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to multi task, think laterally and creatively to develop innovative solutions to challenges and identify opportunities for improvement and advantage.
About our Business
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. At SSE Airtricity we believe in making energy better. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
Life at SSE
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our SSE Advantage scheme.
At SSE we're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining SSE.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on +44 (0)1738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.